- 271 (Registered)
A strategy is a set of planned actions with a prescribed outcome at the end. Find out how these simple trading techniques can send you up an entire class. We will learn the difference between a strategy and a technique, and then examine several simple trading strategies in order to understand why they work.
What We Will Lean
- What arbitrage and scalping have in common and how they differ
- Simple strategies, such as trend, fishing line and fractals
- Fundamental Analysis
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Advanced Technical Analysis
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Scalping & Arbitrage
Set up your workspace
Learn from the Pros, Adopt their Strategies, Share in their Success.
- 5 minutes on-demand video
- 1 Article + 7 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account