- 88 (Registered)
The only way to profit from financial trading is by ensuring you don’t lose your entire deposit at the outset. We will explore some techniques and habits you should adopt to get the maximum benefit from your investment. We will learn about margin, equity, leverage and balance, and how these should be constantly monitored to avoid surprises. We will discover the added value of financial analysis, and how to manage risk in a manner that no matter what we trade in, the outcome will not be terminal.
What We Will Learn
- How margin and equity interact, and how leverage influences both.
- The various forms of financial analysis available to us and how they complement each other.
- How to manage risk, using market orders and profit/loss monitoring
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Keeping Balance & Equity in Check
Monitoring Margin & Leverage
The Difference Between Investing, Trading & Going Blind
Limiting Risk & Maximizing Profit with Market Orders
Analyzing Markets - Forestalling Pitfalls
How to Manage Risk in a Risky Environment
Set up your workspace
Make sure your trading career lasts! Learn to Minimize Risk.
- 35 minutes on-demand video
- 6 Articles + Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account