- 11 (Registered)
After government bonds, there’s nothing safer than an ETF – it’s diversified, it’s professionally managed, and now you can invest without joining. Exchange Traded Funds – All the pros with none of the commitment. Learn about them and find out how you can invest in them.
What We Will Learn
- What is an ETF, who creates them and what are they good for?
- How can you invest in exchange-traded funds.
- Ticks – the measurement unit for ETF values
- Quick & Dirty
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Some units may appear in our Beginners course on Assets
Exchange Traded Funds – All the pros with none of the commitment.
- 15 minutes on-demand video
- 5 Articles + Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account