- 48 (Registered)
What makes gold and oil commodities but gold watches and cooking oil not? Why is beef a commodity, but milk – not? Discover the importance of commodities in the global market place.
What We Will Learn
- What are commodities and how do they become commodities?
- How to trade oil & gold?
- Ticks & indexes – units of measurement.
- Quick & Dirty
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Some units may appear in our Beginners course on Assets
What are Commodities
Trading Oil & Gold
Measuring Commodities with Ticks & Indexes
Set up a Trading Account
When the first stone age man exchanged a fur for an axe, commodities trading was born. Join the tradition.
- 22 minutes on-demand video
- 16 Articles + Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account