Financial trading is serious business. Before embarking on you investing adventure, make sure you understand the terminology. In this course, we will learn about the terms and terminology of financial trading, the units in which we measure asset values and their evolution, and the basic tools required to invest in financial markets.
What We Will Learn?
- Pips, ticks and lots – the basic units of measurement
- Bids, asks and spreads – how to understand what we’re paying and receiving
- Margin and leverage – balance and equity: how much do we have and how much can we spend?
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Financial Assets 1 & 2
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Bids, Asks & Spreads
Margin & Leverage
Balance & Equity
Setting up your workspace
To get around the global marketplace, you need to learn the language.
- 35 minutes on-demand video
- 6 Articles
- 14 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account