- 10 (Registered)
They’re the first asset we think of when we hear the word “Investing”. In this course, we learn how shares were invented, and why they continue to be so prominent in financial markets.
What We Will Learn
- What are shares and how did they come about?
- How to analyze shares – their fundamentals and their value
- Ticks – the unit of share price movements
- How to trade shares.
- Quick & Dirty
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Some units may appear in our Beginners course on Assets
Taking Stock in Shares - What Are They?
Analyzing Shares - Their Fundamentals
Units to Evaluate Shares - Ticks & Indexes
Set up an Account
Hollywood movies, newspaper headlines - they're all about 'shares' ... time to take stock!
- 20 minutes on-demand video
- 11 Articles + Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account