- 415 (Registered)
For those of us who have a basic understanding of finance but have never traded, it may be sufficient to learn the fundamentals of financial markets. This course provides a short recap of our extended courses, enabling us to tie together what we know with what is required. We will learn what financial markets are, what Forex is and how to trade it with relative ease and safety.
What We Will Learn
- The difference between an asset and derivatives based upon it
- What are the characteristics and components of investing in foreign exchange markets
- What makes Contracts for Difference (CFDs) a convenient instrument for investing in financial markets
- How to invest using market orders
- What can be learned and derived from financial analysis
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
What Are Financial Derivatives?
What Is Forex?
What Are Forex Pairs?
What is a CFD (Contract for Difference)?
Putting It All Together
How to Trade
What Are Market Orders?
How Can I Analyze Financial Markets?
Set up your workspace
A quick entry into financial trading, for those who want to be up and running within hours.
- 50 minutes on-demand video
- 8 Articles + Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account