- 59 (Registered)
Fundamental analysis deals with the intrinsic value of an asset. In shares – the corporate makeup of a company, the market for its products and its situation within that market, in forex – a country’s economy and the news and announcements that surround it.
In this course, we learn all about those economic announcements and events that determine the value of an asset, whether that’s a currency, a commodity or a company. We will also learn how to make swaps work in our favor.
What We Will Learn
- How to “read” the news and public announcements published by an issuing entity – company or government
- The components and importance of the economic calendar
- How to determine fair value of an asset
- How to analyze shares
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Financial assets 1 & 2
- Terms of Trading
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
The Economic Calendar
Fundamental Analysis of Shares
Setting up your workspace
Global markets are a micro-cosmos of the world around us. To appreciate that – get a basis in fundamental analysis.
- 39 minutes on-demand video
- 3 Articles + 8 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account