The variety of asset classes is huge: each one offers different opportunities, and each has its unique benefit and value. We will discover the fascinating history behind corporate funding and discover the difference between bonds, stocks and shares, and also between indexes and exchange-traded funds.
Each requires a fundamental understanding of its mechanics in order to invest successfully.
What We Will Learn
- How companies raise cash with shares and governments – with bonds
- How to invest in a non-tangible mathematical construct – the Index
- How official exchanges enable us to invest in sectors using Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Set up your workspace
Bonds, indexes, ETFs & shares – it’s not just forex!
- 29 minutes on-demand video
- 1 Article + 20 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account