- 767 (Registered)
In this course, we learn about financial markets, financial derivatives, contracts for difference and the basics of financial analysis. Students will get an insight into the language of financial markets and its units and concepts. You will gain a basic understanding of what is involved in investing independently in financial assets.
What We Will Learn
- A history of financial markets
- The evolution of financial derivatives
- How contracts for difference (CFDs) work
- What are vanilla options?
- What is spread betting?
- What does financial trading involve?
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
What are financial markets?
Contracts for Difference (CFDs)
Vanilla Options & Spread Betting
How to Trade ... in a Nutshell
Set up your workspace
An introduction to financial markets and how to trade them, the tools at your disposal, and the basics of financial analysis.
- 38 minutes on-demand video
- 5 Articles
- 12 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account