- 71 (Registered)
It’s time to take our trading seriously – doing homework, studying the markets and analyzing them, and learning to trade like the pros – carefully!! In Advanced Trading, we will discover the importance of fundamental and technical analysis, as well as the difference between the two and where they complement each other. We will demonstrate the importance of understanding overnight swaps, and learn about the ins and outs of being a day-trader.
What We Will Learn
- The difference between investing and trading
- The difference between an informed investment and a blind gamble
- The difference between technical (market) and fundamental (inherent) value and its analysis
- What an overnight swap is and how to keep a position open when markets close
- The pros and cons of day trading
- Financial assets 1 – Forex, cryptos & commodities
- Financial assets 2 – shares, bonds & more
- Terms of Trading
- We strongly recommend you open a free trading account for practice purposes.
Investing, Trading and Going Blind
Introduction to Analysis
The Trading Day & Overnight Swaps
Setting up your workspace
Instead of simply WATCHING the market, you should learn to READ it.
- 26 minutes on-demand video
- 4 Articles+ 12 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Accessible on mobile & PC
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Trading Account